Trans Am - Facemask with Nanocoating Technology
The Marwin Sports washable multi-layer face mask is a combination of advanced fabric and nanotechnology developed for commercial and industrial uses. The outer layer is produced with premium mesh and coated with our proprietary SnapGuard non-toxic nano-coating for protection to guard the face, nose and mouth against respiratory droplets and splashes. This lightweight, one-piece design covers the nose and mouth, with adjustable ear straps to ensure the mask stays in place.
Available in 3 Sizes:
Small: Best for children or petite ladies
Medium or Standard: Fits most adults
Extra-Large: Best for wider faces or jawline
LAYER 1: Outermost fabric utilizes our proprietary non-toxic coating as the first barrier against moisture droplets.
LAYER 2: Middle fabric layer uses meltblown anti-microbial nonwoven fabric that reaches 99.9% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency)*
LAYER 3: Innermost layer is a premium mesh that is ultra-soft on your face and allows users to insert PM2.5 replaceable filters (three included and sold separately) for the ultimate 8 layers of protection!
Includes (3) PM2.5 Filters
• Stretch mesh
• Moisture wicking with high airflow and breathability
• Adjustable nose bridge provides a safer fit (prevents glasses fogging)
• Adjustable ear straps for comfort and one size fits most
• Advanced performance features (Nanotechnology and 99.9% BFE* Fabric)
• 92% Polyester / 8% Spandex.
• Hand wash and dry flat. Do not use softener. Do not iron. Wash without replaceable filter inserted.
**No returns or exchanges allowed due to biohazard safety concerns.